Belmont Driving Park
(1-5) Project site photo of our mechanics inspecting the venerable four-story stucco façade and tile roof of this locally designated historic property—a property that originally served as the clubhouse of the Belmont Driving Park and then, around 1925, later as a private residence, when it was relocated to its present location, in Merion Station.
Image 15 of 87